About Me

I'm 21 years old - I'm interested in computers and anything about computers. I'm studying to get my HD or more in Software Engineering. I like travelling to other countries. I would like to try a fantastic parachute jump again. I already jumped 5 times. I flew a small plane for 16 hours and it was a great experience. Flying a plane is one of the most exciting experiences that I have ever had. The plane was a Cessna 152, a model from the year 1976. I had the idea that planes were like cars. I thought that an old plane was as dangerous as an old car. I was wrong. My blog will be about global warming, climate change and other subjects that the teacher will give us to submit. We will summarize the articles to understand the concept of the main subject. I'll use some skills like critical thinking, summarizing and organizing to make my articles look professional. There will be some main points that I'll need to analyze to make it easier for the reader to understand the main point of the subject. Another main skill I'll need to use to make my opinion clear and professional is using critical thinking skills to search for the perfect answers.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Reviews of 'An Inconvenient Truth'

A favorable review:

Brandon Fibbs, http://brandonfibbs.com/2006/05/24/an-inconvenient-truth , says Al Gore is correct and that all the scientists agree about global warming. Al Gore supported the movie with graphs, charts, time-lapsed photographs and scientific studies to make people believe. The movie showed that the evidence is everywhere in the world and every part of the world is already starting to be affected or will be affected by global warming. In addition he said that all the skeptics will be convinced from the evidence that Al Gore represented in his movie. In my opinion he made his points clear and he presented his scientific evidence in simple graphs and statistics.


An unfavorable review:

Scott,http://www.threemoviebuffs.com/review.php?movieID=inconvenienttruth%23Scott, criticizes the movie because it’s talking about Al Gore more than global warming and climate changing. He showed the audience some parts of his life and he told that his sister died because she had lung cancer. He made some jokes about Bush and some politicians. However, another criticizer called Eric asked if the pictures were original and wasn’t it in different seasons of the year. In my opinion why would someone take pictures of mountains that are covered on ice all the year to fool the audience? There would be some geologist sitting in the audience who would disagree with him.

No comments: